Having opened our doors in 1972, 1220 is proud of our past and looking forward to our future. We are always looking for professional and passionate individuals who are ready to take us to the next level. If you are interested in a career that will not only help you grow professionally, but also personally, then you have come to the right place. Please send us your resume if you are interested in joining the 1220 team.
Location: Nashville, TN – Department: Fabrication
1220 Exhibits is seeking a full-time Exhibit Carpenter/Fabricator for immediate hire.
Ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
- Experience in fine woodworking with hardwoods a must
- Experience with router, table saw and hand tools
- Competency in acrylics and metal fabrication
- Great interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexibility to work some overtime and weekends
- Ability to travel on out of state jobs
- Efficiency in meeting deadlines
1220 Exhibits is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace with a focus on trade shows, museum displays, retail interiors, props, POP and custom signage.
Location: Nashville, TN – Department: Technical
Do these questions describe you?
- Are you positive and energetic?
- Do you always expect to exceed expectations?
- Are you a hard-working, dependable person?
- Is top quality customer service your number one priority?
- Are you solutions-driven and focused?
If you answered “yes” we may have the ideal opportunity for you. 1220 Exhibits is seeking talented individuals with a passion for creating word class exhibits, event spaces, and museums to join our company. This is a fun, creative environment where you would be given the opportunity to create unforgettable experiences and environments that inspire our clients, their audiences and our employees. Join a team where your efforts are appreciated and rewarded.
What qualifications do our “ideal” Exhibits Detailer/Draftsman possess?
- Associate’s Degree in mechanical or architectural drafting or equivalent experience
- Strong 3D CAD design skills (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, or Inventor)
- Experience in drafting in an exhibit, events or museum environment preferred
- Shop fabrication experience and working knowledge of shop materials a plus
- Microsoft computer skills (Windows, Outlook)
- Self-Motivated, Focused and Results Oriented
- A TEAM PLAYER yet can remain focused on individual goals
- Clear, Concise and Effective Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Professional Appearance
What job duties are required of an Exhibits Detailer/Draftsman?
- Create, update and maintain 3D solid models and shop drawings for exhibits, museums, and event spaces utilizing 3D CAD
- Work from design documents and input from Project Managers, Production Department and others
- Prepare models, plans, elevations as required for shop fabrication
- Generate cut files for piece/parts for CNC operations
- Prepare drawing and specification sheet packages for submittal to client
- Generate required piece/part drawings to effectively communicate fabrication details
What will we offer this candidate in return?
- Competitive Compensation
- Competitive Benefits Package with 401K, PTO, holiday pay, etc.
- Relocation consideration
- Financially solid company with respected industry reputation
- A great group of people to work with!
How will you get noticed?
If you are interested in joining the 1220 team, please send your resume. Just click the button below.